Friday, February 12, 2016

MORE YOU LESS ME

Have you thanked Him?
Have you praised Him?
Have you made it your priority to agree and cooperate with Him today?
Have you taken that deep breath and listened for what He has for you today?
1 Timothy 2:1 (The Message)
The first thing I want you to do is pray. Pray every way you know how, for everyone you know.
My buddy Bekah posted this yesterday:
He will use you to accomplish great things on the condition that you believe much more in his love than in your weakness
– Mother Teresa
Pride must die in you, or nothing of heaven can live in you. ― Murray
The Bible concurs…
"He must increase [in prominence], but I must decrease."
(John 3:30)
"If you will humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, in his good time He will lift you up." (1 Peter 5:6)
Powerful message as we head out today.
Wonderful inspiration.
Today, make no room for prideful pursuits.
Today, allow HEAVEN to have its way with you.
“On earth as it is in heaven” comes to mind.
Walk in humility and safety in the ever-present, all-knowing, and all-caring Father!
Step back. 
Let GOD lead!
Teach me your way, LORD. I will walk in your truth. Make my heart undivided…– Psalm 86:11 (NHEB)
And let Jesus be MORE.
More Jesus means…
Less Drama
Less Selfishness
Less Complaining
Less Bitterness
Less Gossip
Less Pride
Less Anger
Less Me.
Less “me” (us) means we need to become less important and He needs to become more important. We must become last; in other words a servant.
If anyone wants to be first he must be last and serve. 
For LESS truly IS more.
Therefore if we need to be less important and He needs to be more important then we must surrender “us”. We need to be surrendered servants.
And when I think of a surrendered servant I immediately think of Jesus. Jesus gave all so that we could have all. If we replace our attitude and life style with the example Jesus gave us to follow, then in becoming more like Jesus would indeed make Him more important and us less important; would inspire us to SERVE rather than be SERVED.
So Lord…
More of You
Less of me
Make me who I'm meant to be, You're all I want all I need
You're everything, take it all I surrender
Be my King
God I choose more of You and less of me - Dixon
Thanks Bekah!

I love you ALL!
Have a blessed weekend
Opportunities for Hope (Champions Charge)

No comments:

Post a Comment