Wednesday, May 6, 2015

NO DOUBT

Have you thanked Him?
Have you praised Him?
Have you made it your priority to agree and cooperate with Him today?
Have you taken that deep breath and listened for what He has for you today?
1 Timothy 2:1 (The Message)
1-3The first thing I want you to do is pray. Pray every way you know how, for everyone you know.

This morning when I rose, I didn't have no doubt.
This morning when I rose, I didn’t have no doubt!
This morning when I rose, I didn’t have no doubt!
I know the Lord will take care of me, I know the Lord will provide for me, and I know He will lead and guide me all the way, yes, all the way.
I woke up this morning, I saw a brand new day, I didn't have no doubt.
I woke up this morning, I saw a brand new day, I didn't have no doubt.
I woke up this morning, I saw a brand new day, I didn't have no doubt.
I know the Lord will take care of me, I know the Lord will provide for me, and I know He will lead and guide me all the way, yes, all the way.
I woke up this morning with the Holy Ghost, I didn't have no doubt.
I woke up this morning with the Holy Ghost, I didn't have no doubt.
I got up this morning with the Holy Ghost, I didn't have no doubt.
Felt like walking.
Felt like talking.
Felt like praying.
Felt like singing.
Felt like running.
Felt like shouting
I know the Lord will take care of me, I know the Lord will provide for me,
And I know He will lead and guide me all the way, yes, all the way.

Feel that way today?

I share that little lyric from a song shared last night during the opening devotion of a revival I was privileged attend at Third Baptist in Xenia.  As one of the Deacons from Emmanuel in Dayton was sharing the passage for the night, he just burst into this lyric and this song.
The 62 year old had been sharing how that the sun and “THE SON” had kissed him that morning, had woke him up and set him on his day and that HE HAD NO DOUBT that GOD “had him” for that day.  

That led to about 10 minutes of GOOD OLD FASHION gospel praise.

I gave you the link to the song below. 
But I warn you, if you play it, it will burrow its way into your spirit for the day.  You will be singing all day!  But to be honest, that would not be a bad thing.

For:
Have you "rose" this morning with NO DOUBT of GOD’s provision?
Have you "rose" this morning with NO DOUBT of GOD’s care for you?
Has the HOLY SPIRIT kissed you with HOPE and POSSIBILITIES for this day like he did my new friend from the west side of Dayton last night?
If not, click the link.  Allow the HOLY SPIRIT to stir a little FRESH OPTIMISM into your bones. 

For the message is TRUE. 
Today offers NEW MERCY (Lamentations 3)!
Today offers FRESH HOPE! (Isaiah 43)!
Today offers an UNCHANGING and CONSTANT GOD ready to walk with you, talk with you, run, sing, work, cry and praise with you!
Isaiah 60:1 (MSG)
…Wake up. Put your face in the sunlight. God’s bright glory has risen for you.

And (we) know the Lord will take care of (us), (we) know the Lord will provide for (us), and (we) know He will lead and guide me (us) all the way, yes, all the way.
Deuteronomy 31:6 (ICB)
The Lord your God will go with you. He will not leave you or forget you.
 
I love you all
Freedom Church

No comments:

Post a Comment