Thursday, September 14, 2017

EMPOWERED

Have you thanked Him?
Have you praised Him?
Have you made it your priority to agree and cooperate with Him today?
Have you taken that deep breath and listened for what He has for you today?
1 Timothy 2:1 (The Message)
The first thing I want you to do is pray. Pray every way you know how, for everyone you know.
 
Psalm 18:30-33 (LB)
What a God he is! How perfect in every way! All his promises prove true. He is a shield for everyone who hides behind him. For who is God except our Lord? Who but he is as a rock? He fills me with strength and protects me wherever I go. He gives me the surefootedness of a mountain goat upon the crags. He leads me safely along the top of the cliffs. He prepares me for battle and gives me strength…
 
Unpack that passage just a little this morning as you prepare for your day.  
Let it EMPOWER you!
 
Friends, GOD’s promises ARE true today.  
I am grateful for them because they give me confidence as I share with LEADERS in West Virginia today.
 
But clearly, they are FOR ALL of us.
Embrace them!!
 
Today has been designed for your good (Romans 8).
 
GOD has equipped you for anything (Philippians 4:13) and has not measured out more than you can take today. (1 Corinthians 10).
 
GOD has committed to protecting you today; to be your shield, so what or whom should you fear?
GOD is committed to keeping your footing steady and safe as you traverse that "craggy" path ahead.
GOD will continuously prepare you for what lies ahead today. 
He is in today’s fight with you.
Therefore, be empowered!
 
Deuteronomy 31:6 (LB)
“Be strong. Take courage. Don’t be intimidated. Don’t give them a second thought because God, your God, is striding ahead of you. He’s right there with you. He won’t let you down; he won’t leave you.”
 
Far too many times we look at the enormity of our challenges, problems and possibilities forgetting the enormity power and promise of OUR GOD.
 
Don’t do that today!
Be empowered by GOD’s promises!  
Be empowered by HIS protection. 
Be empowered by HIS strength and provision!
 
KNOWING...
Romans 8:31…
…If God is for (YOU), who can be against (YOU)?
 
We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us, it's in everyone. - Nelson Mandela
 
 
Have a blessed day…
I love you all.
OPPORTUNITIES for HOPE

No comments:

Post a Comment