Wednesday, March 20, 2019

LORD HOW I NEED YOU

Have you thanked Him?

Have you praised Him?

Have you made it your priority to agree and cooperate with Him today?

Have you taken that deep breath and listened for what He has for you today?

1 Timothy 2:1 (The Message)

The first thing I want you to do is pray. Pray every way you know how, for everyone you know.



Lord, I come, I confess

Bowing here, I find my rest

Without You, I fall apart

You're the One that guides my heart

To rise to you

Where sin runs deep

Your grace is more

Where grace is found, is where You are

Where You are, Lord I am free

Holiness is Christ in me

Teach my song to rise to you

When temptation comes my way,

When I cannot stand

I'll fall on You

Jesus, You're my hope and stay

---

Lord, I need You

Oh, I need You

Every hour I need You

My one defense

My righteousness

Oh, God how I need You - Maher



A powerful little lyric; one that I will be singing over myself today in New Hampshire as we work to engage the faith community in Manchester.

Especially today when my anxiety is trying to sneak in and derail me; when the enemy’s lies are whispering that I am the wrong fit.



Lord I truly do need you. 


Just look as some of the truths in this little song. 

Without CHRIST we will fall apart.  Maybe not today, but apart from Him, we aren’t effectively equipped, and we aren’t too productive either.

For Jesus Himself reminds…you can produce nothing unless you go on growing in me. John 15:5 (PH)



We can’t stand.

We can’t weather the flurry of temptations.

We can’t fully experience grace and freedom.



So, can we just humbly reach out to GOD today and say, “Lord we need you?”

Don’t be stubborn.



Protection is there.

Guidance is there.

Defense and righteousness are ours.



Pause.

Pray.

Just tell the LORD you need Him.

He will respond.  He is there.

The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him…– Psalm 145:18 (KJV)






HAVE A BLESSED DAY!

Love all of you

OPPORTUNITIES for HOPE

No comments:

Post a Comment