Friday, May 9, 2014

P-TEST


Have you thanked Him?
Have you praised Him?
Have you made it your priority to agree and cooperate with Him today?
Have you taken that deep breath and listened for what He has for you today?
1 Timothy 2:1 (The Message)
1-3The first thing I want you to do is pray. Pray every way you know how, for everyone you know.

I thought I would just share a few passages today.
In the words of my “ever creative” Pastor and leader Mark, I need to give myself a “P-Test” today…
I need to “check my PEACE level”.

Chaotic doesn’t do this past week justice.  My peace is “on E”. Feeling agitated, frustrated, and a little “pushed”.

So I thought a little PEACE REPLENISHMENT was in order…
Philippians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
 
2 Thessalonians 3:16
Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times in every way. The Lord be with you all.
 
John 16:33
I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”
 
Isaiah 26:3
You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you.
 
1 Peter 5:7
Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.
 
1 Peter 3:11
Let him turn away from evil and do good; let him seek peace and pursue it.
 
Romans 12:18
If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all.
 
That help you?
It did me!
 
I love you all!
HAVE A BLESSED WEEKEND
Freedom Church
 
Pastor GDelaney

No comments:

Post a Comment