Friday, October 30, 2015

NO FEAR IN LOVE - 10.28.2015

Have you thanked Him?
Have you praised Him?
Have you made it your priority to agree and cooperate with Him today?
Have you taken that deep breath and listened for what He has for you today?
1 Timothy 2:1 (The Message)
1-3The first thing I want you to do is pray. Pray every way you know how, for everyone you know.
“Courage comes from a heart that is CONVINCED it is loved.” ― Beth Moore
Where God’s love is, there is no fear, because God’s perfect love takes away fear...(1 John 4:18 ERV)
Not a day goes by in this ministry when I don’t have someone struggling with fears.
Fears of failing.
Fears of the future.
Fears from the past.
Fears of the now.
Fears of the when.
Fears of the known and unknown.
Sometimes that someone is me…
Yet GOD reminds us that where HIS love is there is NO fear.
And GOD is love as scripture says and GOD Spirit resides in those who follow Him, so why do we fear?
Doesn’t make sense does it?
Even when we have passages like 2 Timothy 1:7 to remind us that:
The Spirit God gave us does not make us afraid. His Spirit is a source of power and love and self-control.
So why do I start listening to the lies of the enemy or allow myself to be impacted by fear-giving circumstances?
Lies and thoughts like:
Am I good enough?
Am I as productive as I should be?
Am I meeting expectations?
When will the shoe fall this time?
What about “this” conflict? What about “that” challenge?
Like I said, it doesn't make sense.
I need to remember that GOD’S Spirit enables me to take CONTROL of those fearful thoughts and diffuse them!
…capture every thought to make it obedient to Christ (2 Corinthians 10:5 CEB)
And those thoughts in the light of GOD’S Word, don’t hold up!
I have chosen you and have not rejected you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. (Isaiah 41:9-10)
So I am going to choose the courage that GOD’S love supplies today. 
Will you too? 
Maybe you are dealing with some “similar” challenges?
I believe we can displace those fears and anxieties with FAITH!
Let’s make our default reaction to all the circumstances, all the uncertainties, all the overwhelming feelings of inadequacy FAITH rather than fear!
Hebrews 10:38(ICB)
The person who is right with me will have life because of his faith.
“Fear never wrote a symphony or poem, negotiated a peace treaty, or cured a disease. Fear never pulled a family out of poverty or a country out of bigotry. Fear never saved a marriage or a business. Courage did that. Faith did that. People who refused to consult or cower to their timidities did that. But fear itself? Fear herds us into a prison and slams the doors. Wouldn’t it be great to walk out?” ― Max Lucado…
I am walking out!
You?
I love you ALL!
FREEDOM CHURCH (CHAMPIONS NETWORK)

No comments:

Post a Comment