Friday, October 2, 2015

DAWN'S POSSIBILITIES

Have you thanked Him?
Have you praised Him?
Have you made it your priority to agree and cooperate with Him today?
Have you taken that deep breath and listened for what He has for you today?
1 Timothy 2:1 (The Message)
1-3The first thing I want you to do is pray. Pray every way you know how, for everyone you know.

Therefore glorify the LORD in the dawning light. (Isaiah 24:15 NIV)

Every new day with God brings the dawn of new and possibilities.  Dawn is peeking over the horizon as I pen this and I am reminded...
This is the DAY the LORD has made, let us REJOICE and be GLAD (Psalm 118:24 NIV)

So today COULD turn out to be a GREAT day—but how it goes largely depends on how we begin it.
Trust me.
Seriously!

We still have the opportuntity to assume control of this day from its very beginning and as we do know that whatever begins with God is on the right track!

Proverbs 3:6 (ESV)
6 In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

So let’s do just that…!

I have already encouraged you to THANKSGIVING and PRAISE!
Are you GRATEFUL and COOPERATIVE?
You are?

So LET’S PRAY together:

"Father, I stand and declare that today is a new day. Every element of my day I wish to cooperate with Your purpose and destiny for me. Anything or anyone assigned to undermine, frustrate, hinder, or hurt me; I ask to be moved out of my sphere of influence. I humbly greet today with great anticipation of the good things You have prepared.

Bring order to my day as I seek You first and make Your will my priority.
Teach me the ways to increase my effectiveness— to work smarter for Your GLORY and not my own (big one for me).
I wish to work according to Your agenda and perform for a simple audience of one today and that is YOU LORD!

In Jesus name, Amen.”

And now…

“May today there be peace within…
May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be.
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.
May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you.
May you be content knowing that you are a child of God.
Let this presence settle into our bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love.
It is there for each and every one of you.” ― Teresa of Ávila

Have a GREAT DAY and GREAT WEEKEND!
I love you ALL!
FREEDOM CHURCH (CHAMPIONS NETWORK)

No comments:

Post a Comment