Thursday, December 31, 2015

GLUE REMOVER - 12.30.2015

Have you thanked Him?
Have you praised Him?
Have you made it your priority to agree and cooperate with Him today?
Have you taken that deep breath and listened for what He has for you today?
1 Timothy 2:1 (The Message)
1-3The first thing I want you to do is pray. Pray every way you know how, for everyone you know.
Stuck?
Can I offer a quick suggestion?
Pursue GOD passionately today.
By doing so, you will begin to “unstick” your life from the things that hinder you. You will.
Trust me. Trust Him.
Truth is it is really easy to get “stuck” and stay there. It is.
Don’t.
The best way to get out of a rut or regain your traction and contentment is to get back to PURSUING GOD!
Why?
For one thing, GOD knows you.
Psalm 139 (NCV)
Lord, you have examined me and know all about me. You know when I sit down and when I get up. You know my thoughts before I think them. You know where I go and where I lie down. You know everything I do.
He knows what is “ailing” you, GLUING you.
By pursuing GOD you let Him have a look "under the hood".
Psalm 139:23-24 (NCV)
God, examine me and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any bad thing in me. Lead me…
So give Him access. 
Open your heart to Him. 
Let Him exam it then listen for HIS guidance. 
He will send it!
Keep your eyes and ears open. Maybe He will speak through a friend. Maybe a song of encouragement. 
Maybe He will inspire you to “serving” somewhere today.
For remember…
GOD is always working. 
24/7 365 GOD is invested in you. You have His undivided attention and He wants the VERY BEST for you. He loves you.
GOD is always “doing”. GOD is always hearing. GOD knows your distress. GOD’S hand is on you. So GOD will guide. 
GOD WILL “unstick”.
Isaiah 58:11 (LB)
…the Lord will guide you continually, and satisfy you with all good things, and keep you healthy too…
So don’t stay stuck today.
Trust that GOD knows what He’s doing.
Choose to have faith in GOD'S promises that He loves you and will do what’s best for you.
Decide today to live purposefully by pursuing GOD so you can end up where God wants you to be; unstuck.
Remember…
…God doesn’t leave you on your own. He doesn’t leave you with the tool box of your own strength, righteousness, and wisdom. No, he invades you with his presence, power, wisdom, and grace. - Tripp
And that is the best “glue remover” I can think of…

I love you ALL!
FREEDOM CHURCH (CHAMPIONS NETWORK)

No comments:

Post a Comment