Wednesday, June 20, 2018

HIS PLAN

Have you thanked Him?

Have you praised Him?

Have you made it your priority to agree and cooperate with Him today?

Have you taken that deep breath and listened for what He has for you today?

1 Timothy 2:1 (The Message)

The first thing I want you to do is pray. Pray every way you know how, for everyone you know.



God's plans for your life far exceed the circumstances of your day. - Louie Giglio



I shared the following devotional yesterday with a group of Pastors and leaders in Clark County Ohio.  It was so well received that I thought I would include it in today’s OFH to encourage you too!



It is a powerful reminder for sure! It is something I share often!



Much thanks to the folks from “I Hear His Whisper” and the Passion Translation!



---

I have a life plan for you, a plan that was written into your life record before you were born. It is a plan to bring you to My heart and into My fullness. I am the God who created you and formed you in the womb. My gaze was set upon you before your eyes ever opened. My plan for you will succeed and you will one day say, "Abba, you do all things well!"



My timing is perfect, and I make all things beautiful in My time. What you see now is not what will be forever. There may be trouble in your family, but it will not last forever. There may be trouble around you, but it will soon disappear. I hold the plans of your life in My hands. The details of this plan unfold slowly, but with My divine fingerprints rest upon them. Set your heart on My faithfulness and don't be distracted by the impossibility that limits you. I am your Father and I have plans to prosper you and make you fruitful in My vineyard.



I hold your life dear, so give it back to Me and watch My work in your life. As your days pass by, you will look at your life and see My perfection and how I cherished you. Moments of mystery cannot hinder the hope that lives within you. Although you do not understand what I am doing in your present, turn your eyes upon Me and know that I hold the plans of your life, plans to flood you with endless delight and perfect praise. I love you My child and will never allow you to be tested beyond the measure of My grace to keep you. Trust in My faithfulness, I will never disappoint you.



Ephesians 2:10 The Passion Translation

"We have become his poetry, a re-created people that will fulfill

the destiny he has given each of us, for we are joined to Jesus, the

Anointed One. Even before we were born, God planned in advance

our destiny and the good works we would do to fulfill it!"



Things don't always happen the way we planned. As we learn to trust in God's plan, we will see that He has our best interests at heart. - Dan Ellis



Have a blessed day today!

I love you all

OPPORTUNITIES for HOPE

No comments:

Post a Comment