Monday, April 21, 2014

This IS Amazing...

Have you thanked Him?
Have you praised Him?
Have you made it your priority to agree and cooperate with Him today?
Have you taken that deep breath and listened for what He has for you today?
1 Timothy 2:1 (The Message)
1-3The first thing I want you to do is pray. Pray every way you know how, for everyone you know.

I thought I would keep the DISPATCH short, simple and just bask one more time in the AMAZING message of yesterday!

GOD truly did SHOW AMAZING GRACE by sending Jesus.

He showed AMAZING love by offering HIMSELF for us on the cross.

He laid down His AMAZING life for mine which is anything but.

And HE offered AMAZING FREEDOM for all of us who otherwise would be hopeless and captive.

I am so grateful today for what was celebrated yesterday!

HOPE!
GRACE!
LOVE!
FREEDOM!

Aren’t you?
Let’s sing it just one more time!


I love you all!
Have a blessed MONDAY!
Freedom Church

No comments:

Post a Comment