Wednesday, May 24, 2017

ENERGY IS THERE

Have you thanked Him?
Have you praised Him?
Have you made it your priority to agree and cooperate with Him today?
Have you taken that deep breath and listened for what He has for you today?
1 Timothy 2:1 (The Message)
The first thing I want you to do is pray. Pray every way you know how, for everyone you know.

Some days do you find it hard to practice what you preach?

As client after client and family after family buzz my phone and hit me on social media, it seems so easy to encourage them to have faith, to trust GOD, to hope for open doors and opportunities and to believe the GOD will help them through their challenges and crisis’; that GOD’s ENERGY WILL be THEIR ENERGY!

Sometimes it rolls off the tongue so naturally almost too rote at times.
Just being honest. 

But things change when it is ME that must remember that GOD will provide, that hope abounds, that anxiety is wasted motion, that frustration and anger are blessing blockers and that GOD WILL supply the energy when mine is waning.

But of late I have had to.
And I will confess today that I am not passing all my tests with excellence.
Sometimes the teacher isn’t much of an applier.

But thankfully, I woke up to a NEW day today, a new opportunity to “apply better”, a new set of downs, a fresh shot clock, and a clean palette. And while I be a little world weary now, GOD who gives me strength and supplies the fuel for today never tires.
The everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, neither faints nor is weary...
Isaiah 40:28 (NKJV)
Truth is, GOD has granted all of us a fresh tank this morning, fresh grace; new ENERGY to serve a little better, learn a little more, fellowship with Him more fully.

So, knowing that, what is the plan for today?

Simple.
Trust that the energy is there to dive into today with wonder and fresh fire.
For:
(GOD WILL) fill you up with joy, fill you up with peace, so that your believing lives, (WILL BE) filled with…life-giving energy (from Romans 15 Message)

Eleanor Roosevelt once remarked that:
“The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the UTMOST, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.” 
So, let’s do just that. 
Time to stop talking and apply some of that life-giving energy!

Good morning, Lord! Today's a new day!
It's a good day to be glad and give thanks!
I do, Lord.

Thank you for today, a new opportunity to love, give, and be all that you want me to be.
Today I want to start the day with you on my mind and in my heart.

Sustain me. Freshen me!
Help me to set my thoughts on things above and to speak only what will help, encourage, and energize all.

Make whatever work I do be marked with excellence rather than perfectionism, as I seek not to make a name, but to make a difference.

Thank you for the precious privilege of today.
Help me to go and make it count.
In Jesus, Amen.


I love you all!
OPPORTUNITIES for HOPE

No comments:

Post a Comment