Tuesday, February 26, 2019

SHORT & SIMPLE

Have you thanked Him?

Have you praised Him?

Have you made it your priority to agree and cooperate with Him today?

Have you taken that deep breath and listened for what He has for you today?

1 Timothy 2:1 (The Message)

The first thing I want you to do is pray. Pray every way you know how, for everyone you know.



Open up my eyes in wonder

And show me who You are

And fill me with Your heart

And lead me in Your love to those around me



That is a portion of a lyric from a song by Housefires called, “Build My Life”.  Our praise and worship team shared it with us this past Sunday.



And I especially like this from the chorus.
It provides some really good direction!



Start today by asking GOD to open your eyes in WONDER; allowing you to see ALL that He has in store for you. Enthusiastically greet the day.  I am confident GOD has much to share!  Remember, …this resurrection life you received from God is not a timid, grave-tending life. It’s adventurously expectant – Romans 8:15 (MSG)



Allow GOD to show you WHO He is today!


Then let Him fill your heart! …pray that God, the source of all hope, will infuse your lives with an abundance of joy and peace in the midst of your faith so that your hope will overflow through the power of the Holy Spirit. – Romans 15:13 (V)

For…from it flow the springs of life. – Proverbs 4:23 (ESV)



And lastly ask GOD to lead you with and in HIS LOVE to those you meet.

Those who are loved by God, let his love continually pour from you to one another, because God is love. – 1 John 4:7 (TPT)



Short, simple, but practical direction for this day and the days to come don’t you think?



So be open to what GOD is ready to show you today.  Be quick to make His love your love for others.  Do that and I know today will be a good one!







Have a BLESSED DAY!!!

Love all of you!!

OPPORTUNITIES for HOPE

No comments:

Post a Comment