Tuesday, January 29, 2013

NO DISAPPEARING ACT...


Have you thanked Him?
Have you praised Him?
Have you made it your priority to agree and cooperate with Him today?
Have you taken that deep breath and listened for what He has for you today?
1 Timothy 2:1 (The Message)
1-3The first thing I want you to do is pray. Pray every way you know how, for everyone you know.
Isaiah 54:10
The mountains may disappear,
and the hills may come to an end,
but my love will never disappear;
my promise of peace will not come to an end,”
says the Lord who shows mercy to you.
Isn’t that wonderful truth?
Isn’t it so reassuring to know that EVERYTHING and I do mean everything can crumble and fall around us yet GOD promises to REMAIN!
Relationships faltering?
GOD’s love never fails.
Financial pressures swelling like a storm off the coast?
GOD’S provision never fails.
Conflict at work causing stress?
GOD’s peace never fails.
GOD is there.
Deuteronomy 31:6
…God will go with you. He will not leave you or forget you.
Far too many times we are duped into feeling alone maybe even abandoned. The enemy swirls enough “life”and “drama” around us that we feel literally squeezed and isolated by circumstances and chaos.
Yet GOD makes it PERSONALLY clear. I am not going anywhere; ever; always promising peace in spite of the turmoil.
Everything around us can turn to dust, everything around can be obliterated and demolished yet when the smoke clears and the silence returns there is GOD standing where He is always standing…RIGHT NEXT TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US.
I don’t know about you, but that settles my spirit and brings me peace; the peace GOD himself promises.
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
So rest assured this day. Embrace that word from Isaiah! Don’t let the world’s pressure dilute the truth!
GOD is with you. GOD is guarding you. And GOD is promising peace!
Embrace it!
2 Thessalonians 3:16
Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you.
I love you all!
Freedom Church
Pastor GDelaney


No comments:

Post a Comment