Wednesday, November 1, 2017

NEVER HAVE TO BE ALONE

Have you thanked Him?
Have you praised Him?
Have you made it your priority to agree and cooperate with Him today?
Have you taken that deep breath and listened for what He has for you today?
1 Timothy 2:1 (The Message)
The first thing I want you to do is pray. Pray every way you know how, for everyone you know.
 
Dachshunds are wonderful.  From grandma’s Hucklebuck, to my Snoopy’s, to Paisley and Reece and now Charlie and Lincoln there is nothing better than the love and cuddle of these little pooches.  That is unless they wish to share their affections at 3ish in the morning as Lincoln decided today.  But after the initial shock, I surely don’t mind.
 
But now I was awake and my mind “half asleep” is still a playground for too much thought and churn, so I make sure the TV is on to keep that at bay a bit.  So, to grab those last 40 winks I flipped over to TBN.  Now if you have never watched TBN in the wee hours before the dawn often it is ‘interesting’.  There are rebroadcast of classic episodes from the early years or you might find a classic Billy Graham crusade filling the early slots. 
 
But this morning, there was a rebroadcast with CeCe Winans and she shared a song she released back in February that I had personally had not heard.  And my WHAT A POWERFUL message for me leading into today and I am confident you will find it equally reassuring.
 
Waking up
Another heavy heart, and burdens I can't bear
Does anybody care?
Seeing more
Of what I'm missing less, or what I have to share
Miles away
From what I need and yet, so close when I'm in prayer
 
Waking up
Another cross today, the weight's a lot this time
So much is on my mind
Lonely heart
Don't desert the One, you know will love you best
Open up, so He can breathe again
And put the storm to rest
 
That's when I close my eyes
Take some time and realize
That He was always there
The truth is He never left
That is what the Spirit says
And I believe it so
I never have to be alone



 
Does that speak to you today?
Are you facing overwhelming circumstances this morning?
Sickness?
Relationship troubles?
Loneliness?
Heaviness?
 
Close your eyes.
Take a deep breath.
The SPIRIT wishes to speak to you and INTO you.
Don’t be afraid, for the Lord will go before you and will be with you; he will not fail nor forsake you. - Deuteronomy 31:8 (LB)
 
For regardless of what is in front of you GOD is carving a path of navigation for you. Trust Him.  He promises to stay with you to the end. – Matthew 28:20.
 
Friends we are never alone.
Never forget that…
Worry springs from not being convinced of a sovereign God's absolute love for you. Worry disappears when you realize that God loves you unfailingly and will let nothing interrupt His plans for your good. - J. D. Greear
 
Have a blessed day!
I love you all!
OPPORTUNITIES for HOPE

No comments:

Post a Comment