Wednesday, November 8, 2017

TRANSFORMING LOVE

Have you thanked Him?
Have you praised Him?
Have you made it your priority to agree and cooperate with Him today?
Have you taken that deep breath and listened for what He has for you today?
1 Timothy 2:1 (The Message)
The first thing I want you to do is pray. Pray every way you know how, for everyone you know.

Tomorrow morning, I will be honored to serve some of my dear friends from IGNITEOURCITY and the GREATER GOOD AMBASSADORS as they along with countless faith and community leaders and the fine team at VINEYARD in Columbus Ohio, host the LOVEEPIDEMIC Conference. http://www.vineyardcolumbus.org/love_epidemic

This promises to be an IMPACTING day with Ohio’s Governor John Kasich closing with what I hope will be a “charge to the CHURCH” to continue to EXPAND their influence in the OPIATE EPIDEMIC.

And as you can tell by the name, WE are countering this EPIDEMIC with what WE KNOW to be the antidote, the TRANSFORMING LOVE of GOD!

So, I found it DIVINE as I was making my last-minute preparations for tomorrow’s gathering and my talk, that this POPPED into my INBOX today.

Had to share it!

From Simmon’s and the team from the PASSION TRANSLATION:

"I will transform you by My love"

This day I will teach you to love. My love is vast and endless. It will open your heart to true understanding of My ways and how I work in the hearts of men. To love is to see with clear vision.

Without love you will stumble in the dark. Selfishness dies when My love fills your heart. The tests you face are tests of love—to give freely even as you have freely received. Today, love will win your battle and subdue what troubles you. Even as My generous love has been given over and over to you, now you are to give and give and give again.

As you live in love I will show Myself through your life and through your words. Many are those around you who need Me, so love them and they will see Me. The revelation of truth can only come through love.

For I have not given you a spirit of fear but the Spirit of Love. My holy presence will spill from your heart as you overflow with My love. Many will attempt to distract you from this Treasure, but your eyes are fixed on Me and I will hold you fast in My love.

The greatest treasure you will ever receive is My love, drink deeply from this Fountain until you are lifted above every distraction and every temptation. Heaven is open to all My lovers to come and drink all that you desire, so come. Be lifted up in My love until all else becomes secondary.

The demands of the world are silenced by My love, there is an endless supply to satisfy you! I have promised to transform you, to change you from the inside out. Allow My love to work deeper and more thoroughly within you and the change you long for will happen before your eyes. My love has power to subdue and to conquer what troubles you. So this day, I renew My promise: I will transform you by My love.

John 13:1 (TPT)
…All throughout his time with his disciples, Jesus had demonstrated a deep and tender love for them. And now he longed to show them the full measure of his love.

WOW, right?
He just shared some of that LOVE with me I believe, some that will be shared tomorrow!  
I needed a closer and BOOM there it is!!!

Friends JESUS longs for YOU too to experience the FULL measure of HIS love today!  
Will you too OPEN YOUR ARMS, HEART and SPIRIT to it?
I pray that you will!


I and HE love you all!
OPPORTUNITIES for HOPE

No comments:

Post a Comment