Wednesday, November 15, 2017

RIGHT KIND OF DAY

Have you thanked Him?
Have you praised Him?
Have you made it your priority to agree and cooperate with Him today?
Have you taken that deep breath and listened for what He has for you today?
1 Timothy 2:1 (The Message)
The first thing I want you to do is pray. Pray every way you know how, for everyone you know.

1 Corinthians 1:30 (MSG)
Everything that we have—right thinking and right living, a clean slate, and a fresh start—comes from God by way of Jesus Christ.

Aren’t you glad for that little morsel of truth today?
Confused today?  No need to be!
Right thinking comes from GOD by way of JESUS Christ!
Seek it.  Find it. Embrace it!
live for what is in heaven, where Christ is sitting at the right hand of God. Think only about what is up there, not what is here on earth.
Colossians 3:1 (ERV)

Rickety in your lifestyle; needing a reset?
Right living is found in GOD by way of Jesus Christ!
We can’t afford to waste a minute, must not squander these precious daylight hours in frivolity and indulgence, in sleeping around and dissipation, in bickering and grabbing everything in sight. Get out of bed and get dressed! Don’t loiter and linger, waiting until the very last minute. Dress yourselves in Christ, and be up and about! - Romans 13:12-14 (MSG) 

Take on today’s FRESH START, it’s FRESH MERCIES, it’s clean slate!
That alone is a remarkable gift. 
For I don’t know about you but yesterday had plenty of blemishes on it and it is good to know those aren’t carrying over into to today’s work and intersections!
his merciful love couldn’t have dried up. (It’s) created new every morning. Lamentations 3:23 (MSG)

I don’t know about you, but this little passage sure gives me hope for today. 
It provides a game plan for my thoughts, my actions, and my motivations. 

It reminds me of the amazing transformative promise of the love of CHRIST.
And that energizes me!
That humbles me too.

Reminding me again that…
Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change…
James 1:17 (NIV)

Hence, my encouragement for today is to THANK GOD humbly and sincerely for the promise of this little passage from Paul above. 
For it makes clear that when we trust GOD, He shares His Son’s righteousness with us. He makes us right with Him, right within ourselves, and right with other people. 

And that makes for a “right kind” of day!


I love you all!
OPPORTUNITIES for HOPE

No comments:

Post a Comment