Tuesday, September 6, 2016

TRUST REGARDLESS

Have you thanked Him?
Have you praised Him?
Have you made it your priority to agree and cooperate with Him today?
Have you taken that deep breath and listened for what He has for you today?
1 Timothy 2:1 (The Message)
The first thing I want you to do is pray. Pray every way you know how, for everyone you know.
 
Letting go of every single dream
I lay each one down at Your feet
Every moment of my wandering
Never changes what You see
I’ve tried to win this war I confess
My hands are weary I need Your rest
Mighty Warrior, King of the fight
No matter what I face, You’re by my side
 
When You don’t move the mountains I’m needing You to move
When You don’t part the waters I wish I could walk through
When You don’t give the answers as I cry out to You
I will trust, I will trust, I will trust in You!
 
Truth is, You know what tomorrow brings
There’s not a day ahead You have not seen
So, in all things be my life and breath
I want what You want Lord and nothing less – Lauren Daigle
 
I have been PRESSED to TRUST of late. 
And yes this is a little topic I have grazed on with some other recent OFH entries.  Yet after a conversation with a dear friend Sunday who has been in “trust” mode for many decades for a promised provision from the Lord and a conversation yesterday with a confused mother of 3 still rickety from day 3 of heroin withdrawal, TRUST is the operative VERB for yet another day.
 
We all NEED to keep TRUSTING!!!
And I love the way that this little song from Laura Daigle breaks it down in the chorus.
 
“When You don’t move the mountains I’m needing You to move…
 
For me I know I have some pretty big mountains that could use moving at the moment.  Family challenges, financial pressures, roadblocks to my future to name a few, BUT I must trust YOU Lord!
 
When You don’t part the waters I wish I could walk through…
 
“Lord I need you to make a way; offer a little clarity perhaps?" But regardless I MUST trust YOU!
 
When You don’t give the answers as I cry out to You…
 
Like David in Psalm 22, I have been doing my share of “crying” of late, but like David I MUST TRUST you.
 
I will trust, I will trust, I will trust in You!”
 
Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him, and He WILL ACT – Psalm 37:4-5 (ESV)
 
Delight yourself in the LORD…TRUST!
Commit your way to the LORD; TRUST in HIM!
 
And what?
He WILL ACT!  He WILL!
 
The simple truth is that is not an easy task to TRUST, to put down our timetable and schedule, to NOT feel the pressures of the natural, but we both need to REMEMBER GOD can be trusted!
I have not seen the righteous forsaken or his children begging for bread. 
Psalm 37:25 (ESV)
 
So for today, September 6, 2016 I WILL trust!!!  Will you?
Remember…
“One may have an abundance of faith in God, but do we trust Him when we don't understand? What good is faith without trust?” ― Danny L. DeaubĂ©
 
 
 
I love you all…
Opportunities for Hope (Champions Charge)

No comments:

Post a Comment