Thursday, May 10, 2018

ACTIVATE HIS AGENDA


Have you thanked Him?

Have you praised Him?

Have you made it your priority to agree and cooperate with Him today?

Have you taken that deep breath and listened for what He has for you today?

1 Timothy 2:1 (The Message)

The first thing I want you to do is pray. Pray every way you know how, for everyone you know.



Here’s what you need to keep in mind. You no longer have yesterday. You do not yet have tomorrow. You have only today. This is the day the Lord has made. Live in it. – Unknown



Reflect upon your present blessings of which every man has many - not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some. - Charles Dickens



You woke up today to a day loaded with possibilities.



GOD has flooded it with compassion and opportunity!

…enduring is God’s loyal love; inexhaustible compassion.

Here they are, every morning, new! Your faithfulness, God, is as broad as the day. Lamentations 3:22-23 (V)



What happened yesterday is a distant vapor.



Your “PRESENT” has the chance to be totally influenced, steered, impacted, and blessed by HIS PRESENCE.



It is not too late.



Nope.

Yesterday not one of your best? Leave it.



I don’t care if yesterday was one of those when you spilled the coffee all over the keyboard or one when the boss started right in on you about a project that was just added to the slate or if the day was spent in snarled traffic or with snarling competitors, GOD wants HIS best for THIS day for you.



Give it room to breathe.

EMBRACE it. 

Chase it.

And most of all activate HIM in it!

I awoke to a MUCH needed but simple prayer this morning at 4:45am



“Lord, I want today to be about you, not me. Keep me from me.  Let’s focus on the YOU in today.  You made today for a purpose, let me walk in that!”



Friends…



God is able to accomplish, provide, help, save, keep, subdue…He is able to do what you can’t. He already has a plan. God’s not bewildered. Go to Him. – Max Lucado



So, reflect on where you want to improve.

Learn from the past but don’t be hindered by it.

GO TO GOD and do a little soul searching.

Then commit to making the MOST of THIS DAY!



You remember that old lyric, that old familiar refrain?



One day at a time sweet Jesus

That's all I'm asking from you.

Just give me the strength

To do everyday what I have to do.

Yesterday's gone sweet Jesus

And tomorrow may never be mine.

Lord help me today, show me the way

One day at a time.



Here is your ONE DAY and HERE IS your TIME!

Remember…

The secret of your success is DETERMINED by your daily agenda. - John C. Maxwell



Make TODAY’S a PURPOSEFUL one!!





I love you all…

OPPORTUNITIES for HOPE

No comments:

Post a Comment