Friday, April 24, 2015

GOD'S CHOICE - 4.23 (Missed Post)

Have you thanked Him?
Have you praised Him?
Have you made it your priority to agree and cooperate with Him today?
Have you taken that deep breath and listened for what He has for you today?
1 Timothy 2:1 (The Message)
1-3The first thing I want you to do is pray. Pray every way you know how, for everyone you know.

Matthew 6:25 (ESV)
Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life…
Jesus said that.

I wonder why so many of us, me included, can’t seem to heed that simple encouragement. When Jesus Himself is reminding us that the Father said…
I am with you. Do not be dismayed. I am your God. I will strengthen you; I will help you; I will uphold you…(Isaiah 41:10).

Instead we allow doubt to creep in and deafen these promises.  We let guilt about yesterday’s failings and missteps threaten us and trick us into thinking that GOD wavers like we do; trick us into thinking our performance dictates the constancy or the steadfast nature of GOD’s truths and Jesus’ decrees.
Don’t allow that to happen.  Listen to the promises of the Lord.

Maybe you have a big decision to make today.
Maybe today is “the big meeting”.
Maybe you have indeed drifted from your spiritual walk and are feeling a little exposed, isolated or fearful today. 
Those things would make anyone a little anxious.
But don’t be.  GOD has STILL got you!  GOD has ALWAYS got you!
Psalm 139:7-10 (V)
Can I go anywhere apart from Your Spirit? Is there anywhere I can go to escape Your watchful presence? If I go up into heaven, You are there. If I make my bed in the realm of the dead, You are there. If I ride on the wings of morning, if I make my home in the most isolated part of the ocean, Even then You will be there to guide me; Your right hand will embrace me, for You are always there.

And the beauty of those promises and decrees from GOD’s Word is that they are GOD’s CHOICES. 
His guidance, His “stickiness” to us, His dedication to us, and His willingness to embrace us when we have been seemingly "un-embraceable" and our success is not predicated ON US it is all predicated on His love FOR US.
Romans 8:37 (V)
...no matter what comes, we will always taste victory through Him who loved us.
You see that? No MATTER what comes.  No MATTER WHAT!

So don’t allow the enemy to confuse you about the love of or the choices of GOD.  Don’t let the enemy to plant anxious thoughts or a fearful disposition.  Don’t let the enemy cloud the truth in your heart and mind.

GOD is here today just like every day. GOD’s mercy and grace are arising and bathing you in their light and hope with the rising of the sun.  GOD’s hand is on you.  GOD has the BEST in store for us today without question.

Romans 8:28-30 (MSG)
God’s Spirit is right alongside helping us along…He knows us far better than we know ourselves… That’s why we can be so sure that every detail in our lives of love for God is worked into something good.

Remember:
He knows, He loves, He cares; Nothing this truth can dim. He gives the very best to those Who leave the choice to Him.”  ― Corrie ten Boom
 
I love you all!
Freedom Church

No comments:

Post a Comment