Tuesday, April 14, 2015

INVESTED

INVESTED
Have you thanked Him?
Have you praised Him?
Have you made it your priority to agree and cooperate with Him today?
Have you taken that deep breath and listened for what He has for you today?
1 Timothy 2:1 (The Message)
1-3The first thing I want you to do is pray. Pray every way you know how, for everyone you know.
“You always have GOD’s undivided attention” – Charles Stanley
Isaiah 41:13 (NIV)
“For I, the Lord your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, “Fear not, I am the one who helps you.”
You ever pause to think just how INTIMATELY GOD knows and is invested in you? How MUCH He loves you?
We read scriptures about hairs being number and being “known before we were knitted” but do we really grab the gravity of that? GOD knows every feature and detail down to that last strand of hair of each and every one of us. That is remarkable.
Hurts? He knows.
Triumphs? He knows.
Gifts? He gave them.
Circumstances? Fully aware.
And He doesn’t watch from afar. He is never surprised. He in INVESTED. He is "in love" with us.
At times I need to reset that in my mind when I get to thinking about challenges or the ever increasing needs for provision in my own life. I sometimes get to believing that because I am the “boots on the ground” I know better or have a little clearer picture of things.
How silly.
Isaiah 46:10 (NLT)
Only I can tell you the future before it even happens, GOD says.
Not to mention that…
Isaiah 55:9 (NLT)
For just as the heavens are higher than the earth, so my ways are higher than your ways and my thoughts higher than your thoughts.
So I wonder why I would ever believe or say things like:
“I have this covered” or “There is no way GOD could really want me to pursue that” or “That can’t be the door I am to walk through next” or “I will never be able to do that”.
Like I said, silly.
But I am guessing we all have moments when we either feel “in control” or completely devoid of it. And it is in those moments that we MUST remember the intimate nature of GOD “with us”; we must remember His unwavering love for us and His INVESTMENT in us!
Samuel Trevor Francis wrote a poem, “O the Deep, Deep Love of Jesus.” He knew that this was unlike normal love. It was “vast, unmeasured, boundless, free! Rolling as a mighty ocean in its fullness over me!” It was a love that was “all around.” And Samuel was amazed that this love never changed. It was like “an ocean full of blessing,” giving rest to believers, and lifting us up to glory, for it LIFTS US UP INTO His presence.
Grab hold of that promise today.
GOD is DEEPLY INVESTED in you.
GOD is DEEPLY in love with you.
And GOD wants only the BEST for you today.
Enter His presence. Allow HIM to do the heavy lifting and decision making today. Let Him who loves you, guide you!
Trust yourself to HIS thoughts and HIS FUTURE for you!
For:
“As you soak in His Presence, and soak up His love for you, you will begin to know that you are truly and totally loved, maybe for the first time in your life. This will change your life in so many ways. You will feel and experience His love and His rest and His peace daily and this cannot help but affect your life.” ― Linda Boone
I love you all
Freedom Church

No comments:

Post a Comment