Thursday, March 8, 2012

LITTLE HICCUPS

Have you thanked Him?
Have you praised Him?
Have you made it your priority to agree and cooperate with Him today?
Have you taken that deep breath and listened for what He has for you today?
ARE YOU SEEKING?
1 Timothy 2:1 (The Message)
1-3The first thing I want you to do is pray. Pray every way you know how, for everyone you know.
UGH!
Well…we have switched to computer number 3 this morning; a couple of real hiccups in trying to get this day underway that is for sure.
THANK YOU JESUS for technology and wireless networks...~X( at wits' end
But I am not going to let these little aggravations rob me of my joy and focus today.  In spite of the technological trials, GOD has a day of grace, favor, revelation, protection, and inspiration for me.  And these minor frustrations and this slow start are not enough to deter me.
Maybe you have had the same kind of morning.  Cold shower, spilt coffee, or maybe you have a finicky laptop too.  Don’t let it get you down.  Did you know that…
Ephesians 2:7
Now God has us where he wants us, with all the time in this world and the next to shower grace and kindness upon us in Christ Jesus.
Yep, even frustrated...GOD has awakened me today with a shower of grace and has already provided the much needed hope, energy and favor for THIS DAY.
Psalm 30:5 (American Standard Version)
…His favor is for a life-time: Weeping may tarry for the night, But joy cometh in the morning.
 So join me and take a deep breath and pray that I avoid the temptation to throw my laptop into the street. 
Rather join me in gratitude that our Jesus, the architect of grace and favor loves us dearly and He wants to do nothing but bless this day.  Yes even this “stumbling out of the start gate” day.
Ephesians 1:5 (The Message)
 3-6How blessed is God! And what a blessing he is! He's the Father of our Master, Jesus Christ, and takes us to the high places of blessing in him. Long before he laid down earth's foundations, he had us in mind, had settled on us as the focus of his love, to be made whole and holy by his love. Long, long ago he decided to adopt us into his family through Jesus Christ. (What pleasure he took in planning this!) He wanted us to enter into the celebration of his lavish gift-giving by the hand of his beloved Son.
So while my computer is NOT favored today, I am.  And so are you.
So let’s move on today refreshed; energized with joy and hope!
2 Corinthians 9:8 (The Message)
 God can pour on the blessings in astonishing ways so that you're ready for anything and everything…
And if you think of it, pray for my other laptop. J
I love you all.
Freedom Church

 
Pastor GDelaney
 

No comments:

Post a Comment