Wednesday, November 18, 2015

FEAR NEVER

Have you thanked Him?
Have you praised Him?
Have you made it your priority to agree and cooperate with Him today?
Have you taken that deep breath and listened for what He has for you today?
1 Timothy 2:1 (The Message)
1-3The first thing I want you to do is pray. Pray every way you know how, for everyone you know.

Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try. – Canfield

Ready to try today?
Or are you fearful? 
Too many “what ifs or what could bes” paralyzing your start?
Don’t be scared!
Dare to dream today!
2 Timothy 1:7 (LB)
...the Holy Spirit, God’s gift, does not want you to be afraid...but to be wise and strong, and to love...
"Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears." - Brown

Have you had things in your life or opportunities you didn’t pursue because of fear of failing? 
We all have.
Is there something out there you have been wanting to do? 
At least investigate it.
Been getting a nudge or two from the Holy Spirit to serve but you don’t feel qualified?
Remember GOD doesn’t call the qualified He qualifies the called!

I will be brutally honest.  
I am speaking to myself today.  I constantly let my past failures and missteps often dictate my present and future.  
I fall into the trap of allowing previous mistakes to dampen my dreams.

That is why it is so important for both of us to remember that we don’t have to fear.  GOD didn’t equip us for that sort of thing. 
He didn’t. 
He has instilled STRENGTH and COURAGE in us!
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you. (Joshua 1:9 NIV)

“Fear never wrote a symphony or poem, negotiated a peace treaty, or cured a disease. Fear never pulled a family out of poverty or a country out of bigotry. Fear never saved a marriage or a business. Courage did that. Faith did that. People who refused to consult or cower to their timidities did that. But fear itself? Fear herds us into a prison and slams the doors. Wouldn’t it be great to walk out?” ― Max Lucado, Fearless: Imagine Your Life Without Fear

I am going to do my best to WALK out on fear today.
In fact, I am going to do my best to walk in strength and courage for the rest of my week.

There are scads of landmines, uncertainties, new options, potential for dissenting opinions and conflict littering my calendar in the next few days.  I am going to NEED that strength.  I am going to NEED that POWERFUL reminder that I am equipped by the HOLY SPIRIT with POWER and a SOUND MIND to navigate all of it!

I am sure you have your own ‘stuff’ too.
Want to walk out arm in arm with the SPIRIT not giving fear a second thought?

Let’s do it!
“(Our) fear is 100% dependent on (us) for its survival.” ― Steve Maraboli

Let’s cut it off!
Silence its voice!
Dispel it.
“Faith is the key. Prayer is the door. But, once the door opens, you must be courageous enough to walk through it. It takes guts and action to get your prayers answered. Do you have guts? Of course you do.   It won’t be easy. You’ll want to quit because it looks like nothing is happening. But stay encouraged. Let the joy of the Lord be your strength and He will show up. He has to because He promised and He cannot lie.” ― Lynn R. Davis


I love you ALL!
FREEDOM CHURCH (CHAMPIONS NETWORK)

No comments:

Post a Comment