Monday, November 9, 2015

HAS BLESSED

Have you thanked Him?
Have you praised Him?
Have you made it your priority to agree and cooperate with Him today?
Have you taken that deep breath and listened for what He has for you today?
1 Timothy 2:1 (The Message)
1-3The first thing I want you to do is pray. Pray every way you know how, for everyone you know.

The Lord God is our protector and glorious king…
He blesses us with kindness and honor. The Lord freely gives every good thing to those who do what is right.
Lord All-Powerful, great blessings belong to those who trust in you! (from Psalm 84)

God is purposeful, wise, and absolutely sovereign. His ways are far higher than your own. And He will certainly bless you as you trust and obey Him. Father,” ― Charles F. Stanley, Every Day in His Presence

I want to encourage you today to REMEMBER that you are blessed!
“Greatly blessed, highly favored, imperfect but forgiven child of GOD”… as Bill Gaither’s Vocal Band compadres often sing.

It is easy each day to allow the circumstances, the pressures, the agendas, the problems, or our perceived lack cloud our blessing and  "favoredness” if you will.  That is why it is important, crucial in fact to remind ourselves, we ARE blessed; to blessed to be stressed as a few instagrams and bumber stickers have said.

Psalm 146:5 (AMP)
How blessed and graciously favored is he whose help is the God of Jacob, Whose hope is in the Lord his God…

That is YOU today.
So don’t approach today seeking GOD’s favor.  You have it!
Don’t approach today seeking GOD’s blessing. You have it!
Those who have made GOD their LORD, those who are in Christ CAN spend their time THANKING GOD for BLESSING us already! 
Ephesians 1:3 (AMP)
Blessed and worthy of praise be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, WHO HAS BLESSED US WITH EVERY SPIRITUAL BLESSING in the heavenly realms in Christ…

Catch that my friends?
WHO HAS BLESSED us!
GOD through JESUS CHRIST has BLESSED YOU!

I really want you to grasp this.
It is important on a MONDAY!

God’s blessings have already been given for you for this day. 
They have been issued!
On God's side of the ledger, you are covered today! 
He has already signed them sealed them and sent them. 

So make this your prayer today!

“Father, I anticipate the good things, the blessings You have prepared for me today. Bring complete order to my day as I seek You first and make Your will my priority. I rejoice in the new day You have given me. I praise You for making it fruitful and productive. I am excited to work according to Your agenda and live for You, my audience of One…
I thank you in advance for blessing me!  I am ready to walk in it! 
In Jesus Name...AMEN

I love you ALL!
BE BLESSED!
FREEDOM CHURCH (CHAMPIONS NETWORK)

No comments:

Post a Comment