Thursday, November 19, 2015

TOMORROW IN AUSTRALIA

Have you thanked Him?
Have you praised Him?
Have you made it your priority to agree and cooperate with Him today?
Have you taken that deep breath and listened for what He has for you today?
1 Timothy 2:1 (The Message)
1-3The first thing I want you to do is pray. Pray every way you know how, for everyone you know.

Let’s start here this morning:

“Father, I decree and declare that I will be anxious for nothing. But in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, I will make my requests known to You. I arise in faith today knowing that You hear and answer prayer.

I will walk in the peace of God that surpasses understanding, and it will guard my heart and mind. In stillness and quietness I will wait for You, and You will lead me in the way I should go.

I seal these declarations in the name of Jesus, Amen.”
― Cindy Trimm

Ready to go?
Don’t allow worries to rob today of its potential and peace! 

Lucado says of worry:
It’s a never-ending ride on a runaway rollercoaster— you’re a permanent passenger . . . tied down, buckled up, chained to your seat. The menacing vehicle snaps you at abrupt corners. It jerks you up impossible summits. It propels you, crashing down incredible valleys. It’s . . . anxiety. You’re trapped. The more you worry, the more helpless you feel. God knew that anxiety could do this to you.

That’s why he said don’t worry . . . come to me and rest . . . in other words, trust me. It’s the only way to hit the brakes and bring anxiety to a halt.

Philippians 4:6(PH)
Don’t worry over anything whatever; tell God every detail of your needs in earnest and thankful PRAYER…

Are you ready to pray to and trust GOD with whatever has you anxious?
What about those worries that seem so “large” and imposing?  Are you ready to “rest” through them?  Are you ready to trust GOD to help navigate the circumstances creating them?
If not then pray that prayer from Cathy Trimm again and let GOD’S promised peace wash over you and settle you down!

For when you:
(let) God know your concerns…
a sense of God’s wholeness, everything coming together for good, will come and settle you down. It’s wonderful what happens when Christ displaces worry at the center of your life. Philippians 4:7 (MSG)

I like the way the author of Peanuts puts it…
Don't worry about today… It is already tomorrow in Australia. - Charles M. Schulz

Truth is worry never moved the needle.
Worry and anxiousness never sped up the process.
It is wasted motion.
And:
“Worry implies that we don't quite trust God is big enough, powerful enough, or loving enough to take care of what's happening in our lives.
Stress says the things we are involved in are important enough to merit our impatience, our lack of grace towards others, or our tight grip of control. - Chan

Therefore I am with Trimm this morning and my prayer is for a peaceful mind, heart and spirit.  
I have “lots” to navigate, "lots" on the calendar, many intersections scheduled.  But instead of worrying over them, I am going to release them into the TRUSTWORTHY REST of GOD! 
For:
God can be trusted (Hebrews 10:23 NLT)

HAVE A PEACEFUL DAY!
I love you ALL!
FREEDOM CHURCH (CHAMPIONS NETWORK)

No comments:

Post a Comment