Tuesday, July 3, 2012

48 AMAZING


Have you thanked Him?
Have you praised Him?
Have you made it your priority to agree and cooperate with Him today?
Have you taken that deep breath and listened for what He has for you today?
ARE YOU SEEKING?
1 Timothy 2:1 (The Message)
1-3The first thing I want you to do is pray. Pray every way you know how, for everyone you know.
The last 48 hours have been remarkable.
For one, I was awake for 43 of them. Some goofy circumstances that included a busy and blessed Sunday service followed by a round trip to Gatlinburg helped to keep the coffee flowing and me upright. J
And I can safely say the last 48 were unpredictable and filled with surprises. So much so, I missed my first “Daily”Dispatch writing in over 2 years.
But GOD has used the last 48 hours to remind me of the great favor He has granted me over the past four years. And today I want to acknowledge Him for that.
I have a restored life, a faithful wife, 3 glorious children, dear friends and partners and a burgeoning ministry. And that barely scratches the surface of the FAVOR He has showered on me.
For you see Sunday was FREEDOM Sunday at AHOP and some co-conspirators devised a beautiful testimony tribute to GOD and the amazing grace of Christ Jesus and if that wasn’t enough they completely blew me away with a lovely thank you last night.
Words don’t do justice to the emotions I felt and continue to feel.
I am grateful.
I am blessed.
But will you join me this morning in something pretty simple.
Look around you. See and experience what GOD has done and is doing in your life right now. Pause and soak it in. You may have only today to relish it, to enjoy it, to express your gratitude for it.
Psalm 118:21 (NIV)
21 I will give you thanks, for you answered me;
you have become my salvation.
It is where I am this morning. I don’t deserve one iota of the blessings I received this weekend, not one. GOD deserves all of the credit. And He has waked me up this morning with just a heart of thanks.
So no overly profound message or flowery prose is needed.
Just simplicity.
Thank you GOD. You HAVE BECOME my salvation.
Again, thank you to all who had a part in the weekend and last night. I am overwhelmed, humbled, and blessed.
Have a blessed day!
I love you all.
Freedom Church
Pastor GDelaney


No comments:

Post a Comment