Friday, July 20, 2012

A Prayer for Aurora


Have you thanked Him?
Have you praised Him?
Have you made it your priority to agree and cooperate with Him today?
Have you taken that deep breath and listened for what He has for you today?
ARE YOU SEEKING?

1 Timothy 2:1 (The Message)
1-3The first thing I want you to do is pray. Pray every way you know how, for everyone you know.

Psalm 119:76
May your unfailing love be my comfort, according to your promise

Was all set to go down a different road this morning when I wake up to the horrifying news of the shooting in Colorado.  Ironically my entire family and several of Hillary’s dear friends attended a similar premier of the BATMAN film in Orlando.
The news of the morning is sobering.
It is a morning for prayer for the families of those who have suffered such unbelievable loss; the innocent.

I love you all.
Have a blessed weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment