Thursday, May 9, 2013

INFUSION




Have you thanked Him?
Have you praised Him?
Have you made it your priority to agree and cooperate with Him today?
Have you taken that deep breath and listened for what He has for you today?
1 Timothy 2:1 (The Message)
1-3The first thing I want you to do is pray. Pray every way you know how, for everyone you know.
Are you enthusiastic today or bleary and weary as the sun peeks over the horizon?
Bleary and dreary you say?
Well we need to shake that blasé attitude! I know it is a non-descript Thursday in May.
BUT…
God woke you up. Dropped a bucket of new mercy and grace on the doorstep and is waiting for you to dive into the day!
So let’s pump things up a bit!
Oh I know…you looked at today’s to do list and today’s calendar and nothing spectacular is jumping out at you. Mine neither. I have lots of meetings and lots of challenges pending on GOOGLE. I even have to tackle an issue with a public utility today, how UNFUN is that?
But GOD has called you and me to EMBRACE today; in fact we are to “revel”in it!
Philippians 4:4-7
Celebrate God all day, every day. I mean, revel in him! Make it as clear as you can to all you meet…
GOD is counting on us to make the most of today and let others see Him!
So let’s clear the cobwebs and take a hearty swing at what today has to offer. Let’s infuse a little of GOD’s energy and GOD’s passion into this seemingly mundane May morning!
Philippians 2:13
…Be energetic in your life of salvation, reverent and sensitive before God. That energy is God’s energy, an energy deep within you, God himself willing and working at what will give him the most pleasure.
You may be saying come on Delaney, I am exhausted. I am just trying to stay afloat for the next couple of days and get to Saturday.
Let me tell you! I feel you! I am a little world-weary myself this morning. Or I should say a LOT weary…
That is why I dove into the WORD looking for some inspiration and infusion. GOD wants us passionate and energetic as we represent Him today.
No room for weary wimps!
So let’s get up, fill up and dive in! It is going to be a blessed day!
Romans 15:13
I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit.
GET UP!
I love you all!
Freedom Church
Pastor GDelaney

No comments:

Post a Comment