Thursday, May 16, 2013

TRUSTING ALL THE WAY


Have you thanked Him?

Have you praised Him?

Have you made it your priority to agree and cooperate with Him today?

Have you taken that deep breath and listened for what He has for you today?

1 Timothy 2:1 (The Message)

1-3The first thing I want you to do is pray. Pray every way you know how, for everyone you know.

Had a little DISPATCH distraction yesterday so my apologies for a missed entry. However for those who are aware of my daughter’s situation, ALL IS WELL! Thanks for your prayers. For those of you who don’t, my oldest is undergoing some treatment for thyroid cancer. But do not fear or fret, for GOD has her in the palm of His hand today and all is progressing positively.

In fact brings me to this morning’s thought.

The enemy does his best in times of trouble to lie to us. He tells us we are alone. He tells us there is no hope. He tells us no one cares. He tells us that it is going to turn out badly.

LIES! All lies.

And should we be surprised?

John 8:44

…there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

So guard yourself against the deception!
Now I am not saying that all of us don’t suffer bad news and sad consequences in life. We all do! All of us have experienced tragic events and been hurt by life. Instead, what I am saying is that the enemy does his best to conjure up wave after wave of fictitious feelings in order to depress us, deceive us and derail us when those times are tough; to get our eyes off of the TRUTH!
And what is the truth?

That GOD knows life will have it’s moments; it’s unexpected hurts, it’s unforeseen and inconvenient diseases and pain.

John 16:33

…In this godless world you will continue to experience difficulties…

Yet GOD has committed to be RIGHT BY OUR SIDE through each and every one of them! So don’t believe the lies! Trust instead!

Malachi 3:6

I am the Lord, and I do not change.

The Lord doesn’t move or take a break when our backs are against the wall or when we are facing a crisis. Quite the contrary! We are as WILLIE penned, “Always on (HIS) mind” and always in His sights.

Isaiah 49:16

I drew a picture of you on my hand. You are always before my eyes.

So take heart if you are facing a treatment like my eldest or are up against a challenge. TRUST the TRUTH and HOLD ON! GOD has got you in His sights and in HIS hand!

Deuteronomy 31:6

Do not be afraid or terrified…for the Lord your God goes with you;

AND

Hebrews 10:39

…stay with it and survive, trusting all the way..


I love you all!

Freedom Church




Pastor GDelaney

No comments:

Post a Comment