Friday, March 14, 2014

HAPPY IN HOPE


Have you thanked Him?

Have you praised Him?

Have you made it your priority to agree and cooperate with Him today?

Have you taken that deep breath and listened for what He has for you today?

1 Timothy 2:1 (The Message)
1-3The first thing I want you to do is pray. Pray every way you know how, for everyone you know.

HOPE’S ANTHEM
My hope is in you, God
I am steadfast, I will not be moved
I'm anchored, never shaken
All my hope is in you
He's bringing hope to the hopeless
And giving his heart to the broken
And sharing his home with the orphan
He is the joy, He is my joy
He is the hope of the nations
The Father's heart we're embracing
He is the song we're declaring
He is the joy, He is my joy
 
Romans 12:12
12 Be happy in your hope. Do not give up when trouble comes. Do not let anything stop you from praying.

The Bible says for us to be HAPPY in our HOPE.  And from where does that HOPE emanate?  FROM GOD!
Plain and simple.
Right there in black and white.  No complicated doctrinal or theological exercise needed today.  A simple encouragement will suffice!

“BE HAPPY IN HOPE"!
Can you embrace the theme of that anthem today?

Or has life slipped in and rattled you?  A bleak prognosis or dark horizon give you cause for unease?  The enemy taken some steps to bring you down?

Isaiah 41:10
...don’t be afraid. I am here, with you; don’t be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, help you. I am here with My right hand to make right and to hold you up.

Nothing or no one can steal our hope; pilfer our joy.  I know there are times when you feel that all hope is lost.  The doctor said so.  The boss told you so.  The situation said so. The enemy said so.
But don’t forget my friends our HOPE is not tied to doctors, employers or situations.  The enemy is powerless against our hope!

Psalm 138:7
Though I am surrounded by troubles, you will protect me from the anger of my enemies. You reach out your hand, and the power of your right hand saves me.

Our hope rests in the hands of an all knowing, all seeing, all powerful, forever faithful GOD and HE is not shaken or surprised by our circumstances. He is not moved to panic when life goes a little sideways.  He continues to offer that right hand of hope "24/7 365" without wavering.

Click on that Anthem link today.
Let its message wash over you!  Let it fill your spirit!
Embrace the HOPE that is CHRIST JESUS.
Stare your circumstances and challenges right in the face and don’t blink.

Proverbs 23:18
18 For sure there is a future and your hope will not be cut off.

Psalm 33:18 (AMP)
18 Behold, the Lord’s eye is upon those who fear Him [who revere and worship Him with awe], who wait for Him and hope in His mercy and loving-kindness,

And "BE HAPPY IN HOPE"!
 

Have a great weekend!
I love you all!
Freedom Church
 
Pastor GDelaney

No comments:

Post a Comment