Monday, July 1, 2013

FAITHFUL TO THE END









Have you thanked Him?
Have you praised Him?
Have you made it your priority to agree and cooperate with Him today?
Have you taken that deep breath and listened for what He has for you today?
1 Timothy 2:1 (The Message)
1-3The first thing I want you to do is pray. Pray every way you know how, for everyone you know.
"FAITHFUL TO THE END"
When I'm feeling afraid
Full of uncertainty
When the plans that I've made
All fall apart
When the future's unclear
And all that I can do is wait
There is a promise
Echoing in my heart
There is grace I can't measure
Mercy I don't deserve
There's forgiveness that's endless for me
Oh what a blessed assurance
To know how deeply I'm loved
And I'm always reminded
That He will be all I need
(Chorus) He will be faithful to the end
He will provide time and time again
He will be faithful
So faithful to the end
He will be there when all else fades
His love is stronger than my pain
He will be faithful
So faithful to the end
Yesterday the GAP Choir and Rick Stewart shared this song from Brooklyn Tabernacle and I found it a great inspiration to kick off a new day, a new month, and a new ½ to 2013.
Here it is July 1st and we begin the down slope of 2013 and perhaps as the song points out there are things in your life creating insecurity. Maybe there are plans that have been in the works all year and now suddenly they have been shelved or altered. Maybe you have been praying for a breakthrough and none has come.
Don’t be discouraged. Allow that chorus to inspire and encourage you! GOD will be faithful to you to the end! GOD back and read it again. He will be there! He is stronger! He will be faithful!
Deuteronomy 7:9
Know therefore that the Lord your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him...
2 Timothy 2:13
he (GOD) remains faithful— for he cannot deny himself.
2 Thessalonians 3:3
But the Lord is faithful. He will establish you and guard you against the evil one.
More than just a song! That is the WORD of GOD right there!
And while the calendar keeps turning and life keeps changing and vacillating, GOD still remains faithful and steady throughout. His MERCY and HIS GRACE are measureless as the song affirms and they and He will sustain and keep you as the door opens today on the rest of 2013.
So trust in His faithfulness today! It will be there when all else fades and will keep you to the end!
Be blessed today!
I love you all…
Freedom Church
Pastor GDelaney

No comments:

Post a Comment