Friday, August 7, 2015

GREAT GOD

Have you thanked Him? Have you praised Him? Have you made it your priority to agree and cooperate with Him today? Have you taken that deep breath and listened for what He has for you today? 1 Timothy 2:1 (The Message) 1-3The first thing I want you to do is pray. Pray every way you know how, for everyone you know. O Lord my God, when I in awesome wonder Consider all the worlds thy hands have made, I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder, Thy power throughout the universe displayed: When through the woods and forest glades I wander And hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees, When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur, And hear the brook and feel the gentle breeze: And when I think that God, his Son not sparing, Sent him to die, I scarce can take it in, That on the cross, my burden gladly bearing, He bled and died to take away my sin. When Christ shall come with shout of acclamation And take me home, what joy shall fill my heart! Then I shall bow in humble adoration, And there proclaim, My God, how great thou art! Then sings my soul, my Savior God, to thee: How great thou art! How great thou art! Then sings my soul, my Savior God, to thee: How great thou art! How great thou art! Soul singing this morning? How is your adoration quotient? Got some shouts of acclamation bottled up and ready to share? Look around you today. The greatness of GOD surrounds you. It permeates and penetrates. From the tiniest refreshing drop of water flowing from the shower this morning to the grandeur of the sunrise, GOD’s GREATNESS is on display. TIME TO ACKNOWLEDGE HIM! Psalm 70:4 (NCV) …let all those who worship you rejoice and be glad. Let those who love your salvation always say, “Praise the greatness of God.” GOD has raised you this morning. That is GREAT! GOD has SAVED you this morning. That is GREAT! GOD has a POSITIVE PLAN for you today. That is GREAT! …the plans I have for you, says the Lord. They are plans for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11 (LB) So don’t allow the pressure of today to jade the greatness of GOD for you. Instead, channel the wonder of our GOD. Tap into the POWER and possibilities of our GOD. Soak in His sovereignty and majesty today. Purge those negative thoughts of lack and frustration and replace them with praise and AWE! Luke 1:49 …the Mighty One has done great things for me (and you!); And holy is His name. Make today a GREAT day! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxYJWblVvsI I love you all. Have a blessed weekend. FREEDOM CHURCH (CHAMPIONS NETWORK)

No comments:

Post a Comment