Tuesday, June 6, 2017

HELP from E1

Have you thanked Him?
Have you praised Him?
Have you made it your priority to agree and cooperate with Him today?
Have you taken that deep breath and listened for what He has for you today?
1 Timothy 2:1 (The Message)
The first thing I want you to do is pray. Pray every way you know how, for everyone you know.

A PRAYER for TODAY: 
That God, the God of our Lord Jesus Christ and the all-glorious Father, will give you spiritual wisdom and the insight to know more of him: that you may receive that inner illumination of the spirit which will make you realize how great is the hope to which he is calling you—the magnificence and splendor of the inheritance promised to Christians—and how tremendous is the power available to us who believe in God. – Ephesians 1:16-19 (PH)

Today
Embrace the promise, power and prayer of Paul.  And while it was directed to the “church”, make it personal as a part of the “church”.

That GOD on this day, this TUESDAY, will give you ALL the SPIRITUAL WISDOM you need for today. That through your interactions, intersections, and reactions that GOD will reveal more of Himself to you and give you NEW INSIGHTS about Him and thus about yourself.

That you will be reminded that today is a HOPEFILLED one, not a HOPELESS one despite your mistakes, the challenges, or your circumstances.  That you are an HEIR in Christ my “FOLLOWING friends” and as a  result today can be MAGNIFICENT and CAN BE SPLENDID!

And lastly today, be reminded that you are equipped with POWER, tremendous POWER when you BELIEVE.  And not just with a “I hope GOD will” or “Please GOD will you, kind of belief” but rather a “I am just believing” kind of believe. A “believing” that isn’t swayed and is ready at the drop of a hat to GO where GOD wants you to GO and DO what GOD wants you to DO KNOWING full well that you have been equipped with the power, the wisdom, and the insight to carry out the day and the task!

I was pressed to Ephesians 1 by a friend yesterday.  And as my day winded down, and the devil did what the devil usually does with me, remind me of my limitations, my intense mistakes, my failures and flaws from the day previous, I needed the INFUSION of truth from this passage. 
And not just the previous encouragement but this one as well…
And after you gave your confidence to him (Christ) you were, so to speak, stamped with the promised Holy Spirit as a guarantee – Ephesians 1:13 (PH)

I AM stamped.
You ARE stamped
The HOLY SPIRIT is forever with me helping me! Same for you!

Guaranteed.

So, let’s grasp this greatness, this gift, and this great HOPE for today! 
If you think little of what God has done for you, you will do very little for him; but if you have a great notion of his great mercy to you, you will be greatly grateful to you gracious God." (Spurgeon)

What could be greater motivation than that for today?


Have a BLESSED day!
I love you all!
OPPORTUNITIES for HOPE

No comments:

Post a Comment