Thursday, March 3, 2016

HIS HAND

Have you thanked Him?
Have you praised Him?
Have you made it your priority to agree and cooperate with Him today?
Have you taken that deep breath and listened for what He has for you today?
1 Timothy 2:1 (The Message)
1-3The first thing I want you to do is pray. Pray every way you know how, for everyone you know.
“Lord now is the time I need you
To give me joy and certainty
When no one else is watching…
I need you more than words can say
Just for today. 
I don’t want to worry about tomorrow because tomorrow's such a “daily day”
So I need to feel you then…
Today…
Holding my hand
Please hold my hand…”
This was adapted from a little lyric from a song called “The Stage is Bare” by Sandi Patti. I was running “crazy” yesterday when this little “settling” song came on the S-XM radio.
I needed it.
Joy and certainty in the face of all that our teams are trying to do? 
All of the overwhelming needs? 
I and they most certainly need the LORD’S HAND!
And I know I need to KEEP my focus on the present and the here and now, on what can be accomplished and impacted today. Tomorrow, is just that, a “daily day” and it will come with its own share of “interesting stuff”…
Matthew 6:34(PHILLIPS)
“Don’t worry at all then about tomorrow. Tomorrow can take care of itself! One day’s trouble is enough for one day.”
I know I needed to “feel” the Lord, there in the “aloneness” of the truck traveling up 75 North I needed to know that He is with me, His hand is guiding me.
For this is true:
...the Lord is utterly to be depended upon by all who have faith in him, and he will give you STABILITY and protection… & guide your hearts into ever deeper understanding of his love (1 Thessalonians 3:3-5 PH)
Maybe today you need the LORD’S hand in your quiet or alone times. Are things a little chaotic? Overwhelming? Depressing?
The GOOD news is He has today covered. He has plenty of joy and confidence for you. 
He wants you to experience Him.
He wants you to take His hand.
So, precious Lord take our hands lead us on help us stand.
We are tired, we are weak and we are worn.
Hear our cry, hear our call, hold our hands lest we fall.
Take our hands, precious Lord lead us on…
For I am the LORD your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you. – Isaiah 41:3 (NIV)
I love you all.
Have a blessed day!
Opportunities for Hope (Champions Charge)

No comments:

Post a Comment