Monday, March 28, 2016

PROMISE OF TODAY

Have you thanked Him?
Have you praised Him?
Have you made it your priority to agree and cooperate with Him today?
Have you taken that deep breath and listened for what He has for you today?
1 Timothy 2:1 (The Message)
The first thing I want you to do is pray. Pray every way you know how, for everyone you know.

Clean the slate, God, so we can start the day fresh! Keep me from stupid sins, from thinking I can take over your work; Then I can start this day... – Psalm 19:13 (MSG)

Good way to start today…
God’s mercy is new, so the slate has been cleaned!
Great is his faithfulness; his loving-kindness begins afresh each day. 
Lamentations 3:23 (LB)

So let’s start the day FRESH! 
We have just come off a wonderful day of invigoration and inspiration.  The TOMB is empty!  All the STUFF that has beset and befuddled us is no match for the resurrection!

No matter how devastating our struggles, disappointments, and troubles are, they are only temporary. No matter what happens to you, no matter the depth of tragedy or pain you face, no matter how death stalks you and your loved ones, the RESURRECTION promises you a future of immeasurable good. - Josh McDowell

That future starts today!
Today has BRIGHT possibilities!

So ask GOD to keep you from the “stupid sins” and ask GOD to direct your path. Take Jesus with you!

“In the morning, when I rise, give me Jesus” the old hymn says.
For:
Jesus’ design for a good day makes such sense. His grace erases guilt. His oversight removes fear. His direction removes confusion. – Lucado

So…
No silly sins.
Trust GOD’S design for today.
Surrender to His oversight.
Allow Him to direct!
He will!

I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you [who are willing to learn] with My eye upon you. – Psalm 32:8

And pray:
“Lord, bless the works of my hands. Let my name be associated with good things. Shield me and guard me against greed, discouragement, and sabotage. I welcome opportunities to grow and mature. Let my actions be in sync with Your will.
In Jesus’s name, Amen.” ― Cindy Trimm

Embrace the promise of today...

I love you all!
Be blessed today!
Opportunities for Hope (Champions Charge)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment