Friday, February 15, 2013

YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE IT!



Have you thanked Him?
Have you praised Him?
Have you made it your priority to agree and cooperate with Him today?
Have you taken that deep breath and listened for what He has for you today?
1 Timothy 2:1 (The Message)
1-3The first thing I want you to do is pray. Pray every way you know how, for everyone you know.
“I am not going to make it; I am just not.”
Too much.
Not enough.
I can’t keep up. I can’t make the ends meet. I can’t fill all the holes. I am dropping ball after ball and I don’t know if I can make it.
Hello! Is anyone there?
Ever been there?
Maybe you woke up there.
Can I help you if you are or have?
Lamentations 3:22
Because of the LORD’S great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail…
Because of GOD’s love all the balls won’t drop.
Because of GOD love all the holes will eventually be filled.
Because of GOD’s love there will NEVER be too many things…
1 Corinthians 10:13
…God will never let you down; he’ll never let you be pushed past your limit; he’ll always be there to help you come through it.
…to take you out.
Because of GOD’s love you will never be left with “NOT ENOUGH”.
Philippians 4:19
My God will use his glorious riches to give you everything you need. He will do this through Christ Jesus.
Remember, GOD’ great love for us is ENOUGH to deal with the both the overwhelming and the under-resourced moments in our lives.
Thanks to Jesus.
Thanks to grace.
2 Corinthians 12:9
But the Lord said, “My grace is all you need.
So I encourage you today to remember when:
…it feels like it is too much. Grace says it isn’t.
…it feels like there won’t be enough. Grace says there is.
…it feels like you are all alone. Grace says I am with you.
Matthew 28:20
…And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.
"You are going to make it."
I love you all!
Have a blessed weekend.
Freedom Church
Pastor GDelaney


No comments:

Post a Comment